Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ruby Jubilee – At the City Hall

City Hall - Margrethe - Hat City Hall - Margrethe - Outfit

This is actually not a bad hat or outfit for Margrethe! YAH!

City Hall - Mary - Hat City Hall - Mary - Outfit

Loving the hat, so funky and loving the coat – I think I have seen it before.

City Hall - Anne-Marie - OutfitCity Hall - Anne-Marie - Hat

Anne-Marie is looking nice and bright. Loving both the hat and the outfit. And the coat is nice and sparkly. YAH!

  City Hall - Benedikte - Outfit City Hall - Benedikte - Hat

Not a big fan of the outfit and the hat looks nice. I like the little swirl.

  City Hall - Silvia - OutfitCity Hall - Silvia - Hat

Not a big fan with the hat. The coat or the dress (and or skirt). I do like the earrings though.

City Hall - Sonja - Outfit City Hall - Sonja - Hat

I like the Hat nice and detailed. I don’t I hate the coat.

City Hall - Theodora - OutfitCity Hall - Alexandra - OutfitCity Hall - Marie-Chantal - OutfitCity Hall - Carina - Outfit

Ok, Theodora. Lovely need I say more? Alexandra – ok. Marie-Chantal um. I like the hat and I like the coat and the boots of Carina. Well done, future, Princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment